Working with employers both large and small, we offer a wide range of IT and management apprenticeship programmes in both England and Scotland. The programmes in England and Scotland are quite different as is the funding mechanisms, but the good news is we are experts in apprenticeship funding and delivery, so if you have any questions, just contact us and we will do our very best to help.

In Scotland, Skills Development Scotland (SDS) provide financial contributions towards the cost of many Modern Apprenticeships, so most of the time we can deliver your Modern Apprenticeships at no cost to yourself.

In England, if an employer’s annual pay bill is £3 million or more, they have to pay the Apprenticeship levy. These levy payments go into an employer’s online digital Apprenticeship account, which they use to manage the funding and delivery of their own Apprenticeship programme. If your annual pay bill is under £3 million, you do not have to pay the levy. You will contribute 10% towards the cost of the Apprenticeship and the government will pay the remaining 90%. Our management team help our SME clients to complete the application process and get their Apprentice programmes up and running quickly and easily.

However the Apprenticeships  they are funded, employers need companies like Bragd, who are both contracted with SDS and are on the Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP), to deliver a wide range of Apprenticeships.

We have focused our efforts on adding value to employers and employees in fast-moving and often challenging environments, such as:

  • Engineering and manufacturing
  • Construction
  • Utilities
  • IT and cyber security
  • Professional services
  • Transport and logistics
  • Warehousing and storage
  • Health and social care.

For details of the main apprenticeship programmes we offer, please browse our selection below:

With the average UK adult spending more time on digital media than they do sleeping, the opportunity to maximise business growth through digital channels has never been better.

With one-to-one mentoring from a dedicated member of the Bragd team, we use our virtual learning platform to deliver digital marketing apprenticeships across the UK.

Having well run and secure IT and data protection systems is business critical. Developing competence in IT and cyber security is one of the most pressing issues of our time.

With one-to-one mentoring from a dedicated member of the Bragd team, we use our virtual learning platform to deliver IT and cyber security apprenticeships across the UK.

It's no secret that the people in a company will ultimately determine its' success or failure. Effective leadership, management and governance of an organisation is key.

With one-to-one mentoring from a dedicated member of the Bragd team, we use our virtual learning platform to deliver management and leadership apprenticeships across the UK.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •